Sandeep Maheshwari Wiki, Age, Bio, Wife, Net Worth & More
Sandeep Maheshwari Profile/Introduction
|Profession||Photographer, Entrepreneur, Public Speaker|
|Famous for/as||Photographer, Entrepreneur, Public Speaker|
Sandeep Maheshwari Personal Life Info & More
Sandeep Maheshwari was born in New Delhi, India on 28th September 1980. He is 42 years old (as of 2022). His hometown is New Delhi, India. He is Indian. His zodiac sign is Libra. He follows the Hinduism religion.
|Date of Birth/Birthday||28 September 1980|
|Age (as in 2022)||42 years|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|Zodiac Sign/Sun Sign||Libra|
Sandeep Maheshwari Height, Weight, Physical Stats & More
He is 5 ft 9 in tall. He weighs around 70 kg. He has black eyes. He has black hair color.
|Height (approx.)||in meters – 1.75 m
in feet-inches – 5 feet 9 inches
|Weight (approx.)||in Pounds – 154 lbs
in Kilograms – 70 Kg
Sandeep Maheshwari Family Member’s Names & Information
He was born to a middle-class family where his father was in the aluminum business which unfortunately got collapsed and the entire responsibility came on him. His father’s name is Roop Kishore Maheshwari. His mother’s name is Shakuntala Rani Maheshwari. He has one sister.
|Father||Roop Kishore Maheshwari|
|Mother||Shakuntala Rani Maheshwari|
|Sisters||He has 1 sister|
Sandeep Maheshwari Marital Status & More
He is happily married. His wife’s name is Ruchi Maheshwari. He has one son named Hriday Maheshwari and one daughter.
|Children’s||Son- Hriday Maheshwari, Daughter- 1 daughter|
Sandeep Maheshwari Education Qualification, School & College
After high school he B. Com. in Kirori Mal College, University of Delhi, Delhi, India but he dropped out. Sandeep Maheshwari dropped out of college and began working as a freelance photographer. To make ends meet, he used to rent out studio apartments. Later, he and three friends founded a company, which also failed in six months. He even created a book on his entire marketing experience, but it did not sell as well as expected. Sandeep Maheshwari began his modeling career at the age of 19 after finishing his graduation, but he was unable to continue since he was ridiculed and harassed by other senior models.
|Educational Qualification||B. Com. (College Drop-out)|
|College/University||Kirori Mal College, University of Delhi, Delhi, India|
Sandeep Maheshwari Favourite Things/Like & Dislike
His favorite singers are Arijit Singh and Shreya Ghoshal. His favorite colors are blue and white. He likes to eat ice cream. His hobbies are talking, reading, and traveling.
|Favourite Singers||Arijit Singh, Shreya Ghoshal|
|Favourite Colors||Blue and White|
|Favourite Foods||Ice Cream|
|Hobbies||Talking, reading, and traveling.|
Sandeep Maheshwari Money Factor
|Net Worth||$ 4 Million|
Sandeep Maheshwari Biography & Some Other Lesser Known Facts About Sandeep Maheshwari:
- He holds the world record for photographing 10,000 models in 10 hours and 45 minutes.
- His principles stem from beliefs such as “Never Fear Failure” and “Be Truthful to Self and Others.”
- He follows and discusses the simple life slogan “Asaan hai” (It’s simple).
- He began as a freelance photographer without a studio. He instead rented studios.
- ImagesBazaar’s setup was not large. So Sandeep took on the roles of telemarketer, counselor, and photographer all by himself.
- Imagesbazaar has over 7000 clients from 45 countries and the world’s largest collection of Indian photos.
- He is not just a great entrepreneur, but also a guide, mentor, role model, and youth icon for millions of people all over the world.
- All of his workshops and speaking engagements are free of charge.
- He has appeared in nearly every major magazine, newspaper, and news channel, including The Economic Times, India Today, CNBC-TV18, IBN7, ET NOW, NewsX, and others.
- His interest in photography was sparked when a fellow model showed him his portfolio. The photographs were taken in such an unusual manner that he developed an interest in photography.
- He also worked at a multinational corporation called “Japan Life,” where he was paid a lakh every month.
- He documented his entire marketing career in a book. The book is unusual in that it is read backward.
- He also co-managed the “Dix 2000” event with a friend, which left him in debt and with no revenues.
- ‘Inspiration: Your Ultimate Calling’ by Wayne Dyer, ‘The Power of Your Subconscious Mind’ by Joseph Murphy, and ‘Think and grow rich by Napoleon Hill are among his favorite books.
Sandeep Maheshwari Social Media Accounts & Channels
This was the complete latest information about Sandeep Maheshwari that we curated through the internet. We at FameImpact hope you enjoyed this article and got satisfactory answers to your questions. The information provided above will be updated regularly. Any mistake that you might’ve noticed or any edit that you want to suggest is always welcome in the comment box below.
Please share this article with your friends and visit again for the latest information on your favorite celebrities.
Thank you for your gracious presence on FameImpact.com.